Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Tying Up Loose Ends

Revisions Have Come!

     My revisions came by email today! They came a lot faster than I expected, I'm thrilled. Fortunately, I only have about four or five things to correct. My doctor forgot to stamp the 3B form, I need an explanation sheet of my schools grading system, and some other minute details. Also, I finally paid off my deposit! That's done and out of the way! Now comes the long wait to hear of the scholarship winners. I have to send in my essays tomorrow. I'm so nervous! I know that even if I don't get the scholarships, I'll still be going no matter what! 

P.S: If you are going on the year program to Japan, 2013-2014, there is a Facebook page where some of us gather and share our knowledge and our experiences! It's a great way to get to know the other students going on the trip with you. If you'd like to join, follow this link. If you are going on the semester program, follow this link. I'm a member of both, so feel free to ask me any questions! If you have any other questions about the AFS program in general, or are participating in another program (China, France, Italy, etc.) you can post your questions or comments here! AFS faculty and staff will answer your questions. 

Ja, mata ne! 

No comments:

Post a Comment