Saturday, September 15, 2012

Revisions Out

Here Comes the Wait

     Just finished my revisions for my full application to the Japan Spring Year 2013-2014 program! Now enters the virtue Patience! In the mean time, I will be scraping up $1,500 for the tuition installment due on the first of November, just in case I'm not offered a scholarship. Never hurts to be prepared! I'm going to write a letter about my cause and send it out to all the civil groups in my town to see if I can get any donations. I've got a plane ticket that costs around $2,000 estimated. There are a lot of things I need to save up for. If you'd like to make a donation, mosey on over to the right of this page and you'll see a donation box called "ChipIn". This is a tax-free, safe donation. Any amount is greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment