Saturday, November 24, 2012

Successful Fundraiser

Buck's Party Shop

     Today I played my violin at a party shop where I live. I played popular Christmas songs, both religious and secular. I was paid $70 by the owners, and earned $50 something in tips. After counting up my stash, I scraped up $135!  Great success! My tuition is down to $10,201! Hopefully at my next fundraiser I'll chip off of that $200. I'm doing an art exhibit at my local symphony. I'll be sure to hand out cards with a link to my blog so that I can get more donations. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! 感謝祭おめでとう!Now Christmas is rolling around the corner, and it's time for me to send out my financial plight to the civic groups in my town. Hopefully they'll be willing to donate at least $20, if not more! This December 1st, I'll have only three months to get my tuition paid. It must be paid in full by March 1st. I hope I can make it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment