Sunday, December 30, 2012

New Group

AFS Japan 2013-2014 Academic Year PARTICIPANTS

    Hey guys! There is a new group for those who are participating on the 2013-2014 academic year to Japan. So far we have found eleven members including myself. I was told by my volunteer that there are only thirty spots available for the year trip, so maybe there are more going that we don't know about! If you're going on this trip, follow the link provided and either I or Riley (the admins) will add you to the group! 

 http://www.facebook.com/groups/280217615414626/

     We have two members from Paraguay, one from France, and one from the Netherlands! So cool! The rest of us are Americans. I created an even for the gateway orientation with the date, time, and the address and phone number of the hotel where the orientation will take place.

No comments:

Post a Comment